10 Pocket Page Scrapbook

I'm excited to offer this fun class! Learn how to make a 10 Page Scrapbook with Pockets on every page! Here's your economical way to create an easy scrapbook that is great as a gift or for your personal keepsakes and memorabilia. Choose from three designs:
(click on links to see the pattern paper samples or just scroll down and see the pictures of the inside of the albums below.)
Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper
Sweet Always Designer Series Paper

My class will be held all day- Fri. June 12th.
Just choose your Designer Series paper your time slot.
Morning 9-11, Afternoon 1-3:00 , Evening 5-7pm

The cost is $20 and that is with a Ten Dollar Credit towards any merchandise.
I'm not asking for your full payment, but I do need you to register by Saturday the 30th! Just call or e-mail me which album you want, and what time you will be arriving.
Thanks and See you soon! Bring a Friend and get to pick a gift from my special stash of goodies!


Here's the Bella Rose Album:
(Of course yours will be monogrammed accordingly! )


Here's the Good Morning Sunshine Album:



Here's the Sweet Always Album:




No comments: