Some of my Sale-a-Bration Creations

All of these cards use FREE stuff you can earn during Sale-a-Bration (spend $50, get FRee patterned paper, ribbon and Stamps!) I'm sorry about the picture quality....I don't know why my camera can't focus at a close range. I'm going to pull out the manual and read about that asap!!

The saying on the bottom of the card uses a stamp from the Yummy set. It is designed to fit perfectly on the Top Note Die.

This one used the Slit punch to make the big (blue) scallops along the side.

This is made with the Polka Dot Punches set(again) and the punches they coordinate with:

I saw this idea from a fellow demonstrator and Loved This idea of using the 3 scallop circle to make a tree.

This one is with the same set but heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder on our Brushes Silver Paper. I took the Mat Pack and pierced around the edges. We also have a new big heart punch that would punch it out also!

No comments: